Worksheet Example #1
Circle the letter that
Circle the unit that matches:
Worksheet Example #2
Circle the picture with the unit sound in it.
Draw a line between the letter and the unit to make a word for
Worksheet Example #3
Practice with Whole Words
Write the correct word in the blank.
1. Jack sent the backpack to Mack _______ mail.
2. Is _______ backpacking with May _______ the bay?
3. Is Jack swinging _______ the back swing _______ the railing?
4. Mack ran smack _______ the back of the swing _______ the
5. The _______ says _______ is sending the rent to Jack _______
Write an "S" in the blanks that make sense and
"N" in those that dont.
_____ 1. Jack ran by the swings with the girls.
_____ 2. The swing ran by Jack with the girls.
_____ 3. Mack is packing the sacks in Jacks backpack.
_____ 4. Jack's
backpack is packing Mack in the sacks.
Put a number from 1-4 in the proper blank.
|_____ 1. Jan ran to
sending the sacks by rail.
|_____ 2. Is the girl
|| 5. sing
by the bay
|_____ 3. The girls ran
with backpacks on.
Write the word from the parts.
Hint: Jack ran _______ to the bay.
1. The word is _______.
Hint: Jan is _______ the bran into the sacks.
2. The word is _______.
Worksheet Example #4
Jack went by the round mound. Jack's back is paining.
Circle the picture that shows what the sentence says.
Circle and say the units.
Worksheet Example #5
Fill in the blank lines with the correct words and complete the puzzle; use
most of the "hint" words.
Silly Sentences (Circle the sentence that "sounds"
1. Jill ran ackrill with mill to the.
2. Jill ran to the mill with ackrill.
1. The jainill ran to the mackill.
2. The mackill to jainill ran the.
Click here to go to the beginning of this